you're from NJ if...
"You know you grew up in Jersey City if..."
- You know how O'Hara's got it's name
- You knew all the troublemakers before they became cops
- You know what Harvard on the Blvd is
- You know the A. Harry Moore cheer
- You drank at any or all of the following: Showboat, Narrowbacks,
SOAP CREEK, Guarini's
- You've eaten at Jules, Ilvento's, the rodeo Steakhouse
- You remember buying candy at Liss' and then going to the movies
- You remember go-carts on 440
- the Hudson Mall was a strip mall
- You remember Mayor Smith - and you remember he sparred with Mohammed
- You've had murder burgers at 2am
- You hung out at the VIP or The Colonette after a night of partying
- You went to the MT. Carmel Feast
- You knew Great Eastern before it became a toxic dump
- KFC and Gino's were the same fast food restaurant
- DiFeo had only one dealership
- You played basketball in Country Village
- You made out (and did other things) in the parking lot of Roosevelt
- 4th of July fireworks at Roosevelt stadium
- Bayonne Pool
- The Pix didn't show porn
- You delivered the Jersey Journal
- You know Jimmy Spanarkle, Mike O 'Koren, or Bobby Hurley
- Barhopping after the St. Patty's Day Parade
- You Met in the "school yard"
- You've said "Youse" about 100 times in one day
- You remember the turf wars between Sterling, Ocean, The Heights,
West Side, Marion...etc.